This is a Flashforge brand build-plate sheet, similar to BuildTak sheets and comprised of a thin durable plastic sheet that adheres to the print bed to provide an ideal surface for printing. It replaces the need for blue masking tape and/or polyimide films such as Kapton Tape. Composed of high quality, heat-resistant materials, this build sheet provides a stable build platform for 3D printed objects to adhere to while allowing for a clean, easy removal of completed builds.
Size: 220mm x 145mm - suitable for Flashforge Creator, Creator Pro, Dreamer
What we've tested it with:
- ColorFabb XT
- ColorFabb XT-CF20 (Carbon Fibre)
- ColorFabb Woodfill, Bronzefill, Copperfill, Brassfill
What it does NOT work with:
- Works great with ABS, PLA and more without the need to change the surface. And no more hairspray or acetone slurry pretreatment required.
- Easy installation to the print bed and clean removal without adhesive residue.
- Durable. With optimal care can last over 100 hours of use while providing extended protection to the original print bed surface.
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and the build surface for the duration of the print while preventing curling. When builds are complete, the 3D printed object can be cleanly removed with minimal prying or scraping.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Orbis Built it Pty Ltd T/A Fabricat3d users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.